ID 2020: 46th Food Quality and Safety Conference - "Ingr´s Days"
Date: 4th March 2020
Accompanying program dates: from 3rd to 5th March 2020
Place: aula MENDELU (building A, second floor), Zemědělská 1, Brno, Czech Republic
E-mail adress: email@example.com
Dear participants of our Ingrove Days 2020,
I would like to inform you about the latest events related to coronavirus, which has also occurred in the Czech Republic in several individual cases, and the situation at MENDELU. There was no case, but extraordinary measures apply.
- Wednesday 46th Food Quality and Safety Conference will be held on Wednesday according to plan.
- Thursday's MILK DAY at MENDELU is postponed indefinitely.
From the next week, Mrs. Rector, for preventive reasons and until further notice, also banned all mass events at the school, so we decided to have the conference take place.
There is still a strict rule that persons who have been in the coronavirus-confirmed area or who have some medical complications should not be coming to the university campus. The ban on inviting guests from areas of contagion also continues.
So if your institution has a coronavirus case, or if you were mainly in China, Italy, international airports, you should inform me and cancel your trip. We would agree on the replacement individually.
The Rector of the University also decided, for preventive reasons, from 3 to 15 March to stop contact teaching at the school premises (Brno, Lednice, at school enterprises).
In the case of the first confirmed coronavirus infection in the South Moravian Region, the situation may change in case of actual development and I would send you further information in return. At the same time, the recommendation, which is regularly published by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, the National Institute of Public Health and the Regional Hygiene Stations of the South Moravian Region, also applies.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to meeting you,
MIROSLAV JŮZL, guarantor of the conference
CONFERENCE SCOPE (ID 2020 – 46th Food Quality and Safety Conference)
This conference (4th March 2020) with international participation focuses on quality food and safety of food of plant and animal origin. This special event is an opportunity to meet experts in manufacturing, process control and quality evaluation of food representing scientific institutions, supervisory bodies and practice.
CONFERENCE DATE AND LOCATION
Registration and submission scientific articles before 14th February 2020. Payment of participation fee 1100 CZK can be made after 1st January to 14th February 2020.
Details the payment are (for Czechs): account number 7200310267/0100, variable symbol 2200011, constant symbol 308. Give the name of the participant to the notes to payment.
Details the payment are (for foreigners): IBAN: CZ 7001000000007200310267, SWIFT: KOMBCZPPXXX
The conference will be held in the aula/main auditorium of the Mendel University in Brno in Wednesday 4th March 2020. The event includes an afternoon tour in the new Mendel's building (M2).
Manuscripts should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for publication in the Book of Proceedings. Instructions for the preparation of the scientific papers are on the next page. The poster area is available in maximum size 75 x 100 cm.
8:30 – 9:00 am Presentation
9:00 – 9:15 am Opening of the conference, welcome of participants, introduction
9:15 – 10:20 am The first block of requested lectures
- Gabrovská, D. (Federation of the Food and Drink Industries of the Czech Republic, Prague): Innovations including reformulations in the food industry from the perspective of producers and consumers
- Komprda, T. (Mendel University in Brno): Fish oil and risk factors of cardiovascular diseases
- Pokora, J. (Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority, Brno): Results of the official control of foodstuffs identified by the CAFIA in 2019, possibilities of addressing the issue of dual food quality in the Czech Republic
10:20 – 10:40 am Discussion
10:40 – 11:15 am Coffee break, poster viewing, refreshments
11:15 – 12:40 pm The second block of requested lectures
- Sluková, M. (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague): Starch and non-starch polysaccharides (fiber) and their influence on nutritional, technological and sensory quality of food
- Šottníková, V. (Mendel University in Brno): Use of grape flour in bakery production
- Pospiech, M. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Demonstration of main pylodic plants in honey by image analysis
- Lísalová, H. (Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague): Functional biochips as a new tool for food safety control
12:25 – 12:40 pm Discussion
12:40 – 1:30 pm The third block of requested lectures
1:55 – 2:00 pm Closing of the conference lectures
2:00 – 3:00 pm Lunch (building O)
09:00 am - 4:00 pm Poster Sessions and discussions (building A, 2nd floor, corridor in front of the aula/main auditorium), posters should have a dimension: 750 x 1000 mm
- Abdullah, F.A.A., Buchtová, H. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Evaluation the colour parameters of giblets from organic and wild ducks
- Antonić, B., Dordević, D., Tremlova, B. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Apple pomace as potential fortification plant food by-product
- Bártová, H., Samková, E., Hasoňová, L. (University of South Bohemia, České Budějovice): Sensory evaluation of lactose free dairy products depending on gender
- Benešová, L., Golian, J., Drdolová, Z. (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia): Comparison and application of selected DNA detection methods in practice
- Bischofová, S., Ruprich, J. (National Institute of Public Health, Brno): Vitamin D in view of novel and fortified foods
- Brychta, V. (The Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Prague): European Food Safety Authority - Knowledge junction
- Buchtová, H., Abdullah, F. A. A. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Influence of chilli and lemon on the stability of lipolytic and oxidative processes in canned sardine products
- Dračková, E., Sládek, L., Filipčík, R. (Mendel University in Brno): The effect of sex on the colour of pork
- Dudriková, E., Maľová, J. (University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice, Slovakia): Enterokoky izolované z kozieho mlieka a ich rezistencia na vybrané antibiotiká
- Faměra, O., Riljáková, B., Adámek, M., Adámková, A. (Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague): Use of edible insects for food purposes
- Fikselová, M., Lukáčová, S., Belej, L., Kleinová, M. (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia): Sensory quality evaluation of innovative gluten-free products
- Gál, R., Polášek, Z., Hoňka, P., Salek, R.N. (Tomas Bata University in Zlín): Influence of selected properties of fresh beef on weight loss after heat treatment
- Golian, J., Belej, Ľ., Benešová, L. (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia): The role of the food industry in tackling obesity
- Grossová, L., Slováček, J., Jůzl, M., Piechowiczová, M. (Mendel University in Brno): Preferences of consumers relating to beef meat consumption
- Jančíková, S., Dordevic, D., Tremlová, B. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Antioxidant properties of carrageenan films with addition of orange essential oi
- Kalafová, A., Hrnčar, C., Bučko, O., Hanušová, E., Schneidgenová, M., Čapčárová, M. (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia): Alternative non-antibiotic preparations as a feed additives in quail breeding
- Kostihová, L., Šottníková, V., Jůzl, M., Hřivna, L. (Mendel University in Brno): Effect of sulphurization to wine quality
- Kos, I., Janječić, Z., Bedeković, D., Kiš, G., Vnučec, I., Božac, R. (University of Zagreb, Croatia/Sveučilište u Zagrebu, Hrvatska): Genotype effect on fatty acid composition of dalmatian ham
- Kouřil, P., Kalhotka, L., Šťastník, O. (Mendel University in Brno): Comparison of microbiological parameters of loose and granular feed mixtures for broiler with varying addition of mealworms
- Langová, R., Floriánová, J. (Mendel University in Brno): Quality of grape must
- Novotná, K. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Weaknesses in the labeling of allergens on packaged food and food services
- Ondrušíková, S., Nedomová, Š., Šustr, M., Kumbár, V. (Mendel University in Brno): Factors affecting qualitative parameters of albumen gels
- Pernicová, H., Bischofová, S., Ruprich, J., Řehůřková, I. (National Institute of Public Health, Brno): A diet without meat is not a trend only abroad or shedding light on „pseudo meat“
- Sehonová, P. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): Phosphonate residues in food of plant origin
- Svobodová, A., Šimková, D. (Potato Research Institute, Havlíčkův Brod): Unconventional tuber crops grown under conditions of the potato production area
- Šťastník, O., Novotný, J., Roztočilová, A., Kouřil, P., Pavlata, L., Mrkvicová, E. (Mendel University in Brno): The feed mixture for broiler chickens with part of mealworms (Tenebrio molitor L.) preparation techniques
- Švec, I., Horáčková, A., Skřivan, P. (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague): Development of gluten-free bread in the Cereal Laboratory of UCT Prague (Note: abbreviation UCT means University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague)
- Vítová, H., Zemanová, J., Šimíčková, A., Ďubašáková, M., Fajtl, Z. (Brno University of Technology): Volatile profile of Pawpaw (Asimina triloba)
- Vošmerová, P. (University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Brno): New decree on requirements for milled corn products, pasta, bakery products and confectionery products and pastries
4th March 2020: 4:00 - 6:00 pm Department of Food Technology, presentation of activities and products/food, then continually moves to ID 2020 Social Evening
- Thursday's MILK DAY at MENDELU is postponed indefinitely.
- Journal MASO (ISSN 1210-4086) https://www.maso.cz/
- Journal Výživa a potraviny (ISSN 1211-846X) http://www.vyzivaspol.cz/casopis-vyziva-a-potraviny/
- Journal Mlékařské listy (ISSN 1212 - 950X) http://www.mlekarskelisty.cz/instrukce-autorum.html
- JRS Česká a Slovenská republika www.jrs.cz www.jrspharma.de
- LABOSERV, s.r.o. https://www.laboserv.cz/
- Chr. Hansen Czech republic, s.r.o. https://www.chr-hansen.com/en
- AROMATICA CZ s.r.o. https://www.aromatica.cz/
- HELAGO-CZ, s.r.o. https://www.helago-cz.cz/
- Květiny Kouřil https://www.kvetinykouril.cz/
- prof. Jana Dostálová, CSc. (VŠCHT v Praze)
- Bohuslava Tremlová, Ph.D. (VFU Brno)
- prof. Alžbeta Jarošová, Ph.D. (MENDELU)
- Šárka Nedomová, Ph.D. (MENDELU)
- Ružena Uherová, PhD. (STU Bratislava)
- Miroslav Jůzl, Ph.D. - main guarantor of the event
- Libor Kalhotka, Ph.D.
- Alena Saláková, Ph.D.
- Markéta Piechowiczová
- Sylvie Ondrušíková
- Lucie Grossová
- Ivana Kučínská
and team of employees and students of the Department of Food Technology, Faculty of AgriSciences, Mendel University in Brno
- Program ID2020
- MENDELU and conference map
- Informations in english
- ID template
- Informace a pokyny pro účastníky
- Logotyp ID2020
- Plánek areálu
- ID2020_conference proceedings
- ID2019_conference proceedings
- ID2018_conference proceedings
- ID2017_conference proceedings
- ID2016_conference proceedings
- ID2015_conference proceedings
- ID2014_conference proceedings
- ID2013_conference proceedings
- ID2012_conference proceedings
- ID2011_conference proceedings
- ID2010_conference proceedings
- ID2009_conference proceedings
- ID2008_conference proceedings